New Listing – 2001 Beneteau First 40.7 Performance
Grabau International is delighted to announce the new listing of the 2001 Beneteau First 40.7 Performance ‘HORCA MYTICA’.
Upgraded performance version of the First 40.7 with deep keel, taller mast and a full sail wardrobe package. HORCA MYTICA is immediately available as a turnkey solution for those who are looking for a competitive cruiser-racer.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
HORCA MYTICA is a very fast and functional ‘Performance variant’ of the hugely popular Bruce Farr designed Beneteau First 40.7. Features such as easy reefing from the cockpit, a removable cockpit table, furling code zero, retractable carbon bowsprit, lazybag with lazyjacks, sprayhood and diesel heating below decks make her ideal for both racing and cruising. Changes over standard include:-
• Change from symmetrical to asymmetric spinnaker with fitment of retractable bowsprit.
• Additional structural tank for water to bring the capacity from 270 Lt to about 400.
• Mainsheet track lowered to cockpit sole level.
• Opening up the transom, adding a split backstay with hydraulic tensioning adjustment.
• Moving of the anchor windlass position to optimise anchor recovery
In addition to these changes HORCA MYTICA has also benefitted from regular maintenance and upgrades including:-
• RINA recently renewed and in date until 2024
• Complete overhaul of the engine at 4,000 hrs with new heat exchanger and exhaust
• Batteries replaced in 2018
• New rod standing rigging in 2015
• Underwater sections epoxy treated
• Keel bulb faired and optimised for racing
• Raymarine cartography
• Extensive wardrobe of recent laminate sails
With just two ownership since new, HORCA MYTICA is now offered for sale as her owner has now bought larger.
I bought the boat in 2001 and have always optimised the boat for racing and cruising. The boat is very fast and functional thanks to the very simple reefing hands, the removable cockpit table, the Webasto heater and the retractable carbon fibre bowsprit.
redesigned and the addition of the NACA winged keel and a semi-balanced rudder provides enhanced sailing performance. “
Beneteau First 40.7 Performance – Horca Mytica – Asking Euro 67,000 VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.