New Listing – 2001 Najad 441
Grabau International is delighted to announce the new listing of the 2001 Najad 441 ‘ZARA’.
Very late Najad 441, launched in 2001 and fitted out for serious bluewater adventures. Proper old-school Najad with epic build quality throughout and custom 2-stateroom interior layout.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
One of the later Najad 441’s to be launched, ZARA was commissioned with a custom 2-stateroom, 2-heads interior layout, creating a very comfortable liveaboard bluewater cruising yacht with acres of internal stowage.
ZARA’s specification highlights include:-
• 2-stateroom interior layout
• Fin keel with skeg-hung rudder
• Powerful 96hp Yanmar diesel engine
• Whisper 6.5kw generator
• 2.5kw inverter
• HRO watermaker
• Eberspacher diesel fire hot air cabin heating
• DC ventilation fans plus additional ports and dorades for ventilation
• Recently replaced seacocks and skin fittings
• Battened mainsail system with RCB ball-bearing battencars, lazyjacks and stackpack
• Electric genoa furler
• Removable staysail with Selden furler
• Spinnaker pole
• Stainless steel bowsprit
• North Sails wardrobe
• Andersen electric winches
• Forward and aft anchors with electric anchor windlasses
• Raytheon instrument package with 2x plotters and radar
• SSB radio with Pactor modem and insulated backstay
• Satellite phone
• Additional refrigeration
• Microwave oven
Continually updated in recent seasons and cruised by her caring owner in the Med, Atlantic and now in Scandinavia ZARA is the ideal solution for those seeking a seriously capable ocean cruiser for warm or colder climes.
ZARA was built to an extensive specification as build Nr. 35 at Najadvarvet in Henån, Sweden and was launched in April 2001. She is equipped for bluewater cruising. ZARA is well-loved and has a very high specification. Her level of equipment is precisely what you would expect from an ocean-going yacht that is self-sufficient at sea for weeks on end.
“One of the immediately striking characteristics of the Najad 441 as the large, flush teak deck, which gives the yacht its classic lines, and also makes it easy and safe to work on the yacht. The cockpit is spacious and is protected by a fixed, toughened glass windscreen which is further enhanced by sprayhood that folds flat when not in use. The hull has been completely redesigned and the addition of the NACA winged keel and a semi-balanced rudder provides enhanced sailing performance. “
Najad 441 – Zara – Asking Euro 199,500 VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.