Beautifully maintained and presented 2005 model year Judel/Vrolijk designed Najad 380. Fantastic spec including lots of recent updates. In-mast furling rig and new/unused sails.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Built as a 2005 model, VAYU is Hull No. 10 of the extremely popular Judel/Vrolijk designed Najad 380 centre cockpit cruising yacht. Her specification highlights include:-
• Standard 1.95m draft keel with semi-skegged rudder
• Epoxy treated from new
• Teak laid side decks, coachroof and cockpit
• Upgraded stainless steel framed windscreen with sprayhood and cockpit tent
• Bimini with dedicated stainless steel frame
• Lewmar folding helm wheel
• Pushpit seats
• Deckhead hatches replaced 2022
• Flex-o-Fold 3-bladed prop with rope-cutter plus spare propeller
• Recently replaced Jeckells mainsail and 110% jib (unused)
• Cruising chute with snuffer
• Raymarine electronics including radar and chart plotter
• Secondary Garmin chart plotter
• AIS transponder
• NMEA WiFi server for NMEA 2000 connection to laptop or tablet
• WiFi and 4G system
• Twin battery chargers and recently replaced batteries
• Twin settee interior layout with occasional berths to port and starboard
• Eberspacher diesel fired cabin heating system
• LED interior lighting plus red night lighting
• OceanAir blinds
• Stainless steel 30kgs anchor
With just two owners since new, her current UK-based owner purchased her in Italy in 2011, bringing her by road transport and basing her Northern France for three years, sailing her lightly around local French, Dutch and Belgium waters, before bringing her back to the UK, where he has since enjoyed cruising the English Channel and Southeast of the UK. Deemed UK VAT-paid and Part 1 British Registered, VAYU is now offered for sale to make way for new adventures with a motor yacht.
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.
Enter your details below to receive our monthly email newsletter and further news on upcoming events and services.