New Listing – 2006 Nord West 420
Grabau International is delighted to announce the new listing of the 2006 Nord West 420 ‘WESTLIN’.
One-owner example of this beautifully constructed Swedish-built flybridge planing motoryacht, fitted out with Volvo IPS-600’s and joystick control. Fastidiously maintained since launch and presented in immaculate condition.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The NordWest 420 WESTLIN was commissioned by her discerning owners building on a lifetime of powerboating experience to create their ultimate cruiser. Having owned a NordWest 390 previously they understood how the layout works at sea. The attention to detail in the small individual modifications made to suit their requirements is evident everywhere you look. Fastidiously maintained by an owner with an eye for detail it’s hard to believe the boat was launched in 2006. Benefitting from an engine upgrade to the later Volvo Penta IPS 600 engine and drive system in 2008 WESTLIN is presented for sale in fantastic condition her inventory highlights including:
• Volvo Penta IPS-600 drive systems port and starboard, installed new 2008
• Volvo Penta EVC control system with electronic throttle and shift controls.
• Volvo Penta EVC IPS joystick control system
• Volvo Penta EVC electronic steering system
• Volvo Penta Anti Corrosion Protection system
• Sidepower twin prop thruster with multiple control stations
• Fisher Panda 8000 generator
• Shore power system, hardwired RCD protected with galvanic isolator and lightning protection
• Victron Phoenix Charger/Invertor
• Xantrex battery monitor system
• Furuno NavNet displays, plotter, radar and Navtex x3
• Furuno navigation instrument showing depth, speed/log and wind
• Furuno DSCVHF
• Digital Yacht AIS transicever
• Digital Yacht onboard WIFI
• Eno inbuilt gas galley stove
• Eno inbuilt microwave oven
• Inbuilt fridge x2
• Inbuilt freezer
• Electric BBQ on flybridge
• Electric windlass with multiple control stations
• Passarelle which acts as dinghy crane
• RibEye alloy hulled RIB with outboard
A rare opportunity to acquire a fantastically well equipped and maintained example of this desirable Swedish built motor cruiser. WESTLIN has maintained her VAT paid status in both the UK and EU. Lying afloat and in commission in her berth in Bangor Marina, Northern Ireland WESTLIN is available for immediate viewing, strictly by prior appointment.
The NordWest brand has become something of a legend with those powerboaters who crave the quality for which the yacht building giants of Sweden are renowned for. The company only sold boats directly to the end customer, no dealer network and each boat commissioned for its owner, built to their specification around the standard NordWest layouts. Having built its reputation with the NordWest 390; breaking the mould and using outdrive legs rather than conventional shaft drives. The NordWest 420 was developed to expand the range with a classically styled and finished interior which embraced modern technology. Again the yard opted for the then newly developed Volvo Penta IPS drives, delivering handling which is comparable to a significantly smaller and lighter sports boat.
Nord West 420 – WESTLIN – Asking £355,000 UK / EU VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.