Huge specification 2007 Swan 53 with both US and European electrics. Extensively upgraded, 100% ready to go and presented in sparkling condition. EU VAT paid.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Swan 53 is a modern, performance cruising yacht of simply the first quality from Nautor Swan. Just at home making demanding ocean crossings as she is to taking a quick day trip to a secluded beach, she offers her owner comfort, luxury and style combined with good cruising performance and safe, steady behaviour wherever she sails. Stiff and robust, she is capable of making fast passage times and offers comfortable accommodation both above and below deck. The German Frers designed hull shape of the Swan 53 is so well suited to these tasks that it is also used in the current-generation Swan 54.
ELENA was originally launched in Europe in May 2007 as MERI BALLETTI and has been pampered since first touching the water. She has seen all the best cruising grounds and been carefully maintained with continuous upgrades and improvements. Purchased by her present owner through Grabau International in the UK in the summer of 2016 as a replacement for his Baltic 43 and renamed ELENA, she was then shipped to the US where she benefitted from a further pitstop and upgrade programme with new navigation electronics and upgrades to her domestic electrical systems which now allow her to operate perfectly and safely in both the US (110vAC 60Hz) and Europe (220vAC 50Hz).
Her specification highlights include:-
• Pale blue Awlgrip topsides
• White painted alloy rig with carbon fibre Park Avenue boom
• North 3DL mainsail and new Neil Pryde non-overlapping genoa
• Asymmetric and symmetric spinnakers
• Lewmar electric winches throughout
• Retractable bowthruster (completely overhauled 2016/17)
• Low hours on her Volvo D2-75 engine since 2014 overhaul
• Saildrive diaphragm replaced 2016 plus new 4-bladed Max prop 2018
• Complete new Raymarine instrument package above and below decks
• 24vDC gel service batteries
• 110vAC (60hz) and 220vAC (50Hz) shore supplies
• Fischer Panda 9.1kva generator
• 110vAC and 220vAC inverters
• Quocker instant hot water boiler and tap
• Seafresh watermaker
• Webasto reverse-cycle air conditioning system with 38,000BTU output
• 4-cabin interior layout with 3x doubles and one further crew/single cabin
• Teak and oak interior joinery
• Single cockpit arrangement for easy handling
• 2.44m keel allowing easy passage on US E.Coast
Now offered for sale as her owner wishes to move up in size, ELENA presents a unique opportunity to acquire a modern generation, 100% sorted and ‘turn-key’ performance cruising Swan which will be just as happy cruising the US and Europe. ELENA also has the added benefit that she is EU VAT-paid, although she will need to return to EU waters to retain this status upon sale.
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.
Enter your details below to receive our monthly email newsletter and further news on upcoming events and services.