Well-equipped and very well-maintained 2009 Hanse 470e with 2.30m shallow draft keel, twin-armchair, 3-cabin, 2-heads layout, UK VAT-paid and offered for sale 100% ready to go.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
When launched in 2006 the Hanse 470e caused quiet a stir. With her sleek modern lines and elegant superyacht like styling she marked a step change in the styling of production yachts. Her decks are kept clear with all lines lead aft in under deck ducts maintaining that clutter free appearance. Designed by Judel and Vrolijk her modern hull shape offers rewarding performance under sail.
With her third owner since new the Hanse 470e ANGELS SHARE is a lightly used example of the class. Her three cabin layout and spacious saloon making her ideal for spending extended periods aboard. Her inventory includes highlights such as:
• Hull built with prepreg fibreglass fabrics in epoxy, vacuum cured with CorecellTM foam.
• Structural keel strong back frame of galvanised steel
• Topsides washed and polished spring 2022
• Underwater hull antifouled spring 2022
• 2x Jefa Carbon Y-spoke wheels
• Yanmar 4JH4E, 55hp @ 3000rpm
• Yanmar Saildrive, installed new 2016
• Max Power Retractable 12VDC bow thruster
• Sterling Power Products Pro-Charge D 230VAC – 12VDC charger
• Independent holding tanks for each heads
• Simrad AP24 autopilot
• Simrad IS20 system, displays at each helm
• Raymarine C-Series Hybrid Touch MFD Chart Plotter
• Icom IC-M330 DSC VHF (2021)
• Isotherm Fridge and independent freezer
• Sharp Microwave oven
• Eberspacher D5 Airtronic diesel fired blown air heating system
• Alpine CDE-1788T head unit with Bluetooth connectivity and Fusion Marine speakers in cockpit (2021)
• 2x Lewmar 54STE electric self-tailing primary winches
• Mainsail and Genoa by North Sails
• Gennaker with flexible furler by Saturn Sails
• Running rigging replaced 2021
Epoxy is the standard for luxury Sailing Yachts as the Baltic and Wally Yachts. This Epoxy Boat construction is also used by Hanse Yachts. Hanse Yachts is one of a few production boat builders who have implemented the use of Epoxy resin into their new e line: Hanse 470 and Hanse 540 and Hanse 630. In the past, Epoxy resins have only been selected for semi-production and race boats, where reduced weight and laminate quality are key factors. Changes in boat style, onboard equipment and expectations of boat owners means that Epoxy resins are becoming necessary to offer a boat that performs well on the water.
• Hanse Yachts: Advantages of Epoxy
• Better adhesive properties (the ability to bond to the reinforcement or core)
• Longer working time, reducing building phase and secondary bonding
• Superior mechanical properties (particularly Strength and Stiffness) from material itself and through process ability (vacuum bagging, optimum strength to weight ratio)
• Improved resistance to fatigue and micro cracking. Epoxy resins are superior at withstanding cyclic loads and therefore Epoxy boat hulls stay stiffer for longer.
• Reduced degradation from water ingress. Due to the building method chosen by Hanse Yacht, the effect of osmosis is completely removed, but limited to the outer surface of the boat. There is no possibility of osmosis on the structure.
• Reduced hull weight compared to Polyester through increased strength and stiffness of Epoxy laminates (at design stage).
• As a guideline, a 45-50 foot boat built in Epoxy can weight up to 1000kg less than it’s equivalent polyester version.
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.