New Listing – 2009-launched Hanse 470e
Grabau International is delighted to announce the new listing of the 2009-launched Hanse 470e ‘FALICE’.
Single owner, privately used, high spec 2008 (launched 2009) example of the popular modern Judel Vrolijk cruising yacht.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
With just one private owner since launch in 2009 and never used for charter, FALICE is a very smart example of the modern, fast and spacious Judel Vrolijk Hanse 470e. Used exclusively for sailing in Italy, FALICE’s owner highlights her ease of use for single-handed sailing and is now only look to sell as he wishes to go sailing with his brand new larger boat.
Specified for effortless Mediterranean cruising, FALICE is very well equipped. Her options highlights include:-
• Standard draft keel (2.30m)
• 3-bladed folding prop
• Full Simrad electronic package with radar (Package II)
• Teak deck
• Retractable bowthruster
• Electric head
• Front loading freezer
• Air conditioning
• 4kw Dometic generator
• Foldable gangway
• Self tacking jib
• Sprayhood and bimini
Epoxy is the standard for luxury Sailing Yachts as the Baltic and Wally Yachts. This Epoxy Boat construction is also used by Hanse Yachts. Hanse Yachts is one of a few production boat builders who have implemented the use of Epoxy resin into their new e line: Hanse 470 and Hanse 540 and Hanse 630. In the past, Epoxy resins have only been selected for semi-production and race boats, where reduced weight and laminate quality are key factors. Changes in boat style, onboard equipment and expectations of boat owners means that Epoxy resins are becoming necessary to offer a boat that performs well on the water.
• Hanse Yachts: Advantages of Epoxy
• Better adhesive properties (the ability to bond to the reinforcement or core)
• Longer working time, reducing building phase and secondary bonding
• Superior mechanical properties (particularly Strength and Stiffness) from material itself and through process ability (vacuum bagging, optimum strength to weight ratio)
• Improved resistance to fatigue and micro cracking. Epoxy resins are superior at withstanding cyclic loads and therefore Epoxy boat hulls stay stiffer for longer.
• Reduced degradation from water ingress. Due to the building method chosen by Hanse Yacht, the effect of osmosis is completely removed, but limited to the outer surface of the boat. There is no possibility of osmosis on the structure.
• Reduced hull weight compared to Polyester through increased strength and stiffness of Epoxy laminates (at design stage).
• As a guideline, a 45-50 foot boat built in Epoxy can weight up to 1000kg less than it’s equivalent polyester version.
Hanse 470e – Falice – Euro 130,000 VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.