New Listing – 2011 Hanse 445
Grabau International is delighted to announce the new listing of the 2011 Hanse 445 ‘WILD AT HEART’.
With just one beneficial owner and boasting a hugely versatile 3-cabin interior layout, WILD AT HEART is a great option for those who like to cruise with extended family and friends.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
WILD AT HEART is a 3 double cabins version of the extremely popular Judel/Vrolijk designed aft cockpit cruising yacht, benefitting from a large centreline double master cabin forward with ensuite heads and shower and twin guest cabins aft.
WILD AT HEART benefits from the following specification highlights:
• 75hp engine option (standard is 55hp)
• Flexofold 3-bladed propeller
• 1.82m shallow draft keel option
• Teak in cockpit
• Electric anchor windlass with remote control
• Lewmar electric winches
• Battened mainsail system with lazyjacks and stackpack bag
• 220vAC inverter
• Solar panels
• 8-man liferaft
• Davits for tender driven by electric winch
• 1.82m keel option
• Side boarding gates
• Blackout curtains with insect netting on all deckhead hatches
• Sprayhood with stainless steel arches (new 2018)
• Bimini top (new 2018) all in light grey fabric with cockpit tent enclosure
• Cushions and pillows new 2018.
• Swingthruster RMC bowthruster
• Eberspächer Airtonic D4 diesel heating system
• Jabsco electric heads with holding tank
• Laundry room with washing machine
• Flat screen TV
• All lamps inside are LED
• Water tank in stainless steel (original plastic) approx. 450L
• Watermaker producing approx. 60L / hour
• Aluminium hulled tender with Hypalon tubes
• 15hp Yamaha outboard
The ultimate self-sailing 45-footer? – Launched in 2010, the Judel / Vrolijk design is already one of the German marque’s more successful models. I sailed during the summer months on the Solent on a perfect, light sea breeze afternoon and stepped off the boat with the usual feeling of satisfaction that the Hanse brand really does offer a great combination of good sailing performance with an excellent accommodation and comfort package.
Yachting Life Magazine – November 2013
Hanse 445 – Wild At Heart – Asking Euro 185,000 VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.