New Listing – 2012 Beneteau Oceanis 48
Grabau International is delighted to announce the listing of the 2012 Beneteau Oceanis 48 ‘BLUMAX’.
Simply massive spec, privately owned and used example of the Berret Racoupeau/ Nauta designed Beneteau Oceanis 48. Presented in fantastic order and very seriously for sale.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2012, BLUMAX is a huge specification privately-owned and privately-used example of the very popular modern-generation Oceanis 48. With almost every possible option ticked over and above the Elegance, Easy Docking and Electronics packages, BLUMAX has one of the highest specifications we have ever seen in one of these yachts. Her highlights include:-
• 2-cabin layout with owner’s ensuite heads and shower compartments and walk-in aft locker
• Grey hull topsides
• GRP decks (no teak deck maintenance)
• Standard draft option (2.17m) keel
• In-mast furling mainsail
• Furling Code 0 sail
• Electric primary winches plus further electric control line winch
• Towable genoa cars
• Yanmar 75 hp engine with very low hours, sail drive and 3-bladed folding prop
• Onan 6kw generator
• 220vAC Air conditioning
• Additional fuel and water tankage
• Microwave oven
• Additional batteries
• Bowthruster with remote control
• Reverse electric anchor windlass with cockpit control and chain counter
• Stainless steel Spade anchor
• Two electric heads
• Bimini, sprayhood and cockpit cushions
• Simrad electronics with radar, chart plotter and AIS
• Fusion music system
• LCD TV with satellite TV antenna on transom-mounted pole
Not to be confused with heavily used and lightly-specced ex-charter examples, BLUMAX is now very seriously for sale at an extremely competitive price. Residual Italian leasing options may be available subject to status and request.
2012 Beneteau Oceanis 48 – Blumax – Asking Euro 249,000 VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.