New Listing – 2016 Italia Yachts 9.98 Fuoriserie
Grabau International is delighted to announce the new listing of the 2016 Italia Yachts 9.98 Fuoriserie ‘SARCHIAPONE’.
Highly competitive example of the all-conquering and multi ORCi World Champion Italia 9.98 Fuoriserie. Offering rocketship performance with unparalleled ORC and IRC potential. Nominated for European Yacht of the Year and now available immediately.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
This particular example of the simply stunning Italia Yachts 9.98 Fuoriserie version was fitted out with a very high quality specification. She has never been put away wet and now that her owner is ready to move on to fresh projects, she is ready to go for new victories.
Always fitted with Veneziani Speedy Carbonium antifouling and equipped for races category 3 and 4 of the Offshore Special Regulation and all equipment regularly maintained and serviced.
Highlights of her specification include:
• Running rigging Dyneema DSK 99 & DSK 78
• German mainsheet system with 2 dedicated winches
• Harken Windward sheeting traveller
• PBO Forestay with Aero Tuff Luff
• Garmin full instruments pack
• EIB 2000 Astra CPU
• Full set of sails for racing
• Carbon fibre boom from Pauger Carbon KFT – 2018
• Carbon fibre bowsprit from Blacks Composite – 2020
• Carbon fibre spinnaker pole
• Bamar Hydraulic Forestay tensioner
• Larger Harken Performa winches
• Magic Wheel backstay tensioner
• Rod standing rigging
• Carbon fibre steering tiller
The Italia 9.98 encloses all the most important features defining the Italia Yachts brand. The Italia 9.98 is designed specifically for fun sailing and is particularly dedicated to handicap racing (ORC and IRC), but it is also well indicated for short cruises.
The Italia 9.98 is a fast boat but at the same time easy to sail. The main project purpose has been to find the correct balance between the different kind of use, from windward-leeward races to offshore racing or cruising, obtaining a true all-round yacht with an optimal balance between upwind and downwind performance both in light and strong winds.
Both the Italia 9.98 Fuoriserie and Bellissima models were created by Italia Yachts chief designer Matteo Polli in collaboration with hull designer Matteo Ledri of CapeHorn Engineering for CFD analysis and the interior designer Kristian Macchiut of KMD.
Winner of two consecutive ORC World Championships, the Italia 9.98 will have you sailing faster and safer.
“There isn’t a barbecue in the stern, and – if the truth be told – not even a table in the cockpit, but you can go cruising because the below-decks liveability is more than satisfactory, as are the cabin sizes. And above all it can be a sailing cruise, even with light winds. The answer to the first question is yes. Italia Yachts has shown that with a few modi cations, which had already been anticipated at the planning stage, you can turn a fast racing boat into a fairly comfortable cruiser“.
(Nicolò Volpati, Barche magazine test sail)
ITALIA 9.98 PALMARES:
• Winner 2015 ORC World Championship (Low Noise II)
• Winner 2016 ORC Dutch National Championship (Bachyachting)
• Winner 2016 ORC World Championship (Bachyachting)
• Silver 2016 ORC European Championship (Sugar)
• Winner 2018 ORC Italian National Championship (Sugar)
• Winner 2018 ORCi Swedish National Championship (Immac Fram)
• Winner 2019 ORC Kiel Week (Immac Fram)
• 3rd 2019 IRC Overall European Championship (Sarchiapone)
• Silver 2019 IRC Class 3 Overall European Championship (Sarchiapone)
• Silver 2021 ORC Italian Sailing Championship (Sarchiapone)
• Winner 2021 ORC International Sailing Week (Sarchiapone)
Italia Yachts 9.98 – Sarchiapone – Asking Euro 170,000 EU VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.