Privately owned, huge specification Oceanis 46.1 with almost every possible option ticked. Very lightly used and 100% ready to go.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2021, SEA GYPSY is an extremely high specification example of the latest-generation Pascal Conq – Nauta Design designed Beneteau Oceanis 46.1. With almost every possible option ticked amounting to almost Euro 160,000 in fitted extras including the ‘Family’ trim package, ‘Offshore’ B&G electronics pack, Downwind/Upwing rigging pack, and ‘Tender’ pack, SEA GYPSY has been fitted out for effortless long-term liveboard cruising.
Her specification highlights include:
• 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout with master cabin forward complete with split shower and heads compartments
• Blue Grey gelcoat finish
• Teak laid side decks
• Standard 2.35m draft keel with twin rudders
• Carbonautica white composite helm wheels
• Tunnel bowthruster
• Larger 80hp Yanmar common rail diesel engine with 3-bladed folding propeller
• In-mast furling system
• Genoa furling with side-deck Harken towable genoa tracks and additional self-tacking track on foredeck
• Bowsprit for Code 0 with Asymmetric spinnaker
• Elvstrom DCX laminate tri-radial vertically battened mainsail and genoa
• German mainsheet system with GRP mainsheet arch
• Harken 4-winch package with electric control line winch
• ‘Luxe’ bimini with LED lighting , sprayhood, cockpit cushions and companionway sunbathing cushions
• ‘Luxe’ cockpit table with refrigerator
• Retractable davits
• Electro-hydraulic dropdown bathing platform
• Torqeedo electric outboard with Zodiac tender
• Fischer Panda 8kva diesel generator with just 12.5hrs run
• Mastervolt 2kw inverter
• Twin 40Amp battery chargers
• Upgraded battery capacity with AGM service batteries
• Dessalator dual voltage reverse-osmosis watermaker
• Additional fuel tank with 400 litres total capacity
• Electric Quiet Flush salt/fresh water heads with twin holding tanks
• Twin refrigerators at galley
• Microwave oven
• Dometic reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with 36,000 BTU output
• 12vDC ventilation fans throughout
• B&VG instruments with twin plotters at helms and further plotter at chart table
• AIS transponder
• B&G Halo 20+ radar scanner
• LG LCD TV in saloon with Bose surround sound system
• Fusion Bluetooth entertainment system with cockpit speakers
• Alpi Mahogany interior joinery with parquet floors
• Double berth conversion in saloon
• Sprung mattresses in accommodation cabins
Very lightly used and offered for exclusive of EU VAT and under a UK flag, SEA GYPSY is available for immediate delivery to make way for the purchase of a larger yacht.
Symbiotically linked through the wheel, helmsman and yacht talk to each other. Small commands are given, the yacht powers forward and feeds back through the feel on the helm. Get the design right and that sensation of power and control is intoxicating, but if the balance is wrong, it can sour the whole experience.
Happily, Beneteau have got the steering on its new 46ft yacht right — very right, as it turned out. That’s not all: the saloon is modern, bright and spacious, the owner’s cabin has acres of space and the cockpit is well laid out for those who want to sail while others can relax in comfort.
The 46.1’s predecessor, the Oceanis 45, was lapped up by private owners and charter companies alike, and the 46.1 offers more: more space, more berths, more sail area. Charterers will be happy with the option of berths galore and easy handling, and private owners can opt for better performance.
So will she become the most popular boat Beneteau have produced, as the Oceanis 45 was before her?
Beneteau has succeeded in producing cruisers that strike the right note with customers for the last 20 years, and the 46.1 promises to do just that. It hits what is the core of the new yacht market at the moment, as evidenced by the slew of 46-footers launched recently.
The concept and layout of the 46.1 has already been well proven in the Oceanis 45, while offering
improvements in the feeling of space, an attractive new aesthetic, and class-leading practical details such as
engine access and cockpit stowage.
It did all this while still delivering a perfectly balanced sailing performance and helming pleasure.
Yachting Monthly – 2019
2021 Beneteau Oceanis 46,1 – SEA GYPSY – Asking Euro 450,000 ex VAT – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.