New Location – 2012 Hanse 545
Grabau International is pleased to announce that the 2012 Hanse 545 ‘VENTURA’ may now be viewed in Antigua.
Privately used, European-supplied, very high spec 2012 ‘Blue Sky Edition’ example of the popular modern Judel Vrolijk cruising yacht. Lightly used throughout her short life and 100% ready for ocean adventures.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
With just two private owners since her launch in summer 2012, VENTURA is specified for effortless long-distance cruising, VENTURA is extremely well equipped and lovingly maintained. Her options highlights include:
• Hanse 545 ‘Blue Sky Edition’
• 3-cabin, two heads internal layout
• Twin carbon fibre composite black steering wheels
• Side decks, cabin sole, benches and coach roof covered with teak
• Fully-battened mainsail system with single-line reefing, stack pack and lazy jacks
• Flex-o-fold 3-bladed folding propeller
• Lewmar electric winches
• Max-Power retractable bowthruster
• Fischer Panda 600i 6kw generator
• 1,600w inverter
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Dessalator Cruiser 70 litre per hour watermaker – 2018
• Freezer, front opening (instead of a second refrigerator)
• Miele microwave
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Teak style interior joinery with a satin varnish finish
• Special internal upholstery upgrade (Florence)
• SLS – Smart light system touch screen controller with dimmer
• LED overhead interior lighting
• Comprehensive Simrad navigation package including AIS transponder
• Sprayhood & bimini
• 2016 laminate fully battened, triradial cut performance sails
• Gennaker gear package including gennaker and furling sock
• Hydraulic powered bathing platform including a remote
• Stainless steel utility arch for 6 x solar panels and spotlight, with dinghy davits
After years searching the globe we found our dream boat in Europe in late 2017, planning to sail to NZ. Taking delivery we set about preparing her for ocean adventure, renovating every needed aspect of her interior and exterior, to sail the Canaries and Western Med extensively this year. But family commitments have meant our plans can’t continue indefinitely. We don’t want our beautiful craft unused after all the completed work, so present her for other performance cruiser-sailors to consider.
Hanse 545 – Ventura – US$335,000 ex VAT – now lying Antigua – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.