Price Reduction – 2004 Canados 86
Grabau International is delighted to announce the price reduction of the 2004 Canados 86 ‘D’ARISTOTELIS’.
Professionally maintained 4-cabin plus 2-crew cabin Canados 86 flybridge presented in excellent condition with fantastic spec. Comprehensively refitted and updated 2016/17 and with benefit of recent survey report.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
A fine example of the spacious Italian designed and built Canados 86 flybridge motor yacht. Launched in 2004 and registered as a Pleasure Craft at under 24m, D’ARISTOTELIS was completely refitted in 2016/17 and has since been lovingly maintained by a professional full time crew of three.
With four double guest cabins and two double crew cabins, two saloon areas plus a large dining area, D’ARISTOTELIS is fully fitted out for effortless cruising in either private or charter modes. Powered by twin MTU V12 1,500hp diesels, she boasts a top speed of approx. 28 knots.
Her specification highlights include:
• 4-cabin, 4-ensuite heads interior layout with full-beam amidships master cabins, plus two crew cabins, each with ensuite heads and one further day-heads on main deck level
• Twin MAN V12 1,500hp diesels
• Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Tender crane on flybridge
• Twin generators
• Reverse-cycle air-condiitioning
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Full electric galley
• Furuno and Simrad instrument package with chart plotters and radar
• Satellite TV system
• TV’s and sound systems in all cabin areas
• Fully equipped Galley
Italian-flagged, available exclusive of VAT and with the benefit of a very clean recent survey report, D’ARISTOTELIS is very attractively priced as her owner now wishes to go larger.
2004 Canados 86 – ‘D’ARISTOTELIS’ – Now Asking Euro 950,000 ex VAT – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.