PHOENIX OF LONDON was commissioned by her original German owner to create a high quality, extremely capable ocean sailing yacht that combines all the skills and knowledge of Dutch custom yacht building with great sailing performance afforded by a round-bilged hull and powerful push-button cutter sloop rig configuration.
With her raised pilot saloon profile, she can be safely piloted in all conditions and in absolute comfort. Her Bekbrede-designed hull lines offer enormous levels of interior volume, allowing for three large accommodation cabins, each with ensuite heads and full-size shower cubicles, upper and lower saloon, large galley, stand-up engine room and a myriad of stowage opportunities both above and below her sole.
In terms of her inventory, PHOENIX OF LONDON boasts absolutely everything needed for long-term life aboard. Her specification highlights include:-
• Heavily insulated 37-2 steel hull with integral keel and steel rudder blade
• Bamar electric furling inmast mainsail and furling genoa
• Extensive array of Lewmar electric winches allowing complete push-button control
• Electric crane for tender on dedicated aft raised platform
• Twin anchors with separate hydraulic windlasses and chain lockers
• Hydraulic bowthruster allowing continual propulsion without thermal cut-out
• Large 225hp Perkins diesel engine with upper and lower electronic throttles
• 20kw Westerbeke generator with very low hours
• HRO 160lph watermaker
• 20,000BTU reverse cycle air conditioning with outlets in all cabins
• Comprehensive Raymarine navigation instrument package including radar, plotters and hydraulic pilot
• Inmarsat satellite coms system
• All electric galley for completely safety (no gas)
• Two large front-opening fridges and front-opening freezer
• 3,800 litres of fuel capacity allowing an almost trans-Atlantic range plus 3,000 litres of fresh water capacity
Purchased by her current owner in Palma de Mallorca in 2007, PHOENIX OF LONDON was then sailed across the Atlantic and back before returning to her new home port of Lisbon. Her owner has now fallen in love with the idea of a classic motor yacht, so the time has come for PHOENIX OF LONDON to pass to her next custodian for a minor pitstop before her next great adventure.
Realistically priced and available exclusive of VAT, please contact us to arrange your inspection.
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.
Enter your details below to receive our monthly email newsletter and further news on upcoming events and services.