Grabau International are delighted to offer a bespoke and dedicated yacht conveyancing service for instances where a buyer and seller have already found each other. Our services can be instructed by either party and all services will be carried out to the strictest of codes of practice outlined by ABYA. Our conveyancing services include:
- Using ABYA-approved legal contracts for the Sale & Purchase process.
- Holding any and all client monies in Client Accounts designated as such and identified at the Bank as such.
- Full insurance for the purposes of the yacht conveyancing and the value of yachts being bought or sold through the business.
- The ability to provide knowledge, guidance and administration services in respect of legal title, yacht registration, VAT and RCD matters.
- Transfer of legal title.
- Prompt transfer of net sale proceeds and provision of statements and invoices to support the sale and the services of the broker.
- Working directly with marine finance houses in identifying the presence of, settling, or securing a marine mortgage.
- Direct liaison with insurers to assist purchasers with securing cover for their new purchases.
- Close working relationships with third party businesses within the industry to cover all the additional logistics involved in the sale of a yacht. This can include refit/repair, valeting, delivery, marina berthing, tuition and charter.
Furthermore, for buyer or owners who would like to check that the available documentation is in order prior to purchasing or marketing the yacht, we also offer a simple documentation checking service where we will examine available title history, registration, VAT and RCD evidences and offer guidance on what we find
More detailed information on all our yacht conveyancing services can be found at www.yachtconveyancing.com