2009 VISMARA V60 CLASSIC
€740,000 tax paid
Graceful and devilishly fast aft cockpit cruiser
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara V60 Classic|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Hull Construction||Carbon Epoxy Sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||1000l|
DescriptionAimed at sailors seeking a fast and technological cruiser with all of the very latest Vismara innovations yet with a classical, elegant style, and features a soft hull profile and a fibreglass carbon construction, two cockpits, a stunning teak bridge and ultra-comfy interiors, made to measure.
The hull is a Vismara design, based on the Vismara – Farr 60’ “Mattone”. The hull profile is modern but not extreme, seeing that it is a classic, and it guarantees better seakeeping, comfort while sailing and excellent performance either under sail or engine power. The whole craft has been built with the standard materials and technology in use at Vismara, i.e., advanced composites, fibreglass, carbon and vacuum epoxy.
With its classical teak bridge in pure Baltic style, the deck has a large sail peak in the bow with interior anchor peak and concealed anchor, flush deck companions, slightly raised deckhouse with panoramic side windows, central cockpit for guests with comfy seating and backrests, a large sun pad amidships, a stern cockpit to which all of the rig has been sent underneath the deck, two stern peaks for storage and a 2.60 m compartment for a tender, plus bathing platform.
The sail plan is complete with carbon mast and all ultra-modern services so that the boat can be skippered by a single person. The main sail furls electrically into the boom, the jib and code zero furlers will be set below deck and, as already mentioned, the rig is sent below deck to the stern cockpit, with main sheet and hydraulic vang control from a power unit controlled from the helm.
Other modern features on this boat are the new 24 V gensets, electric water maker, and computer-controlled electronic air conditioning operated by battery.
• CE Certification - A
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• The hull is build in e-glass with epoxy
• The decks are built in a carbon fibre and epoxy sandwich under vacuum
• White topsides finish
• Teak decks and cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
• Lead bulb keel externally bolted.
• Balanced rudder
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 120hp diesel engine
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Folding propeller
• Twin wheel steering with carbon steering wheels
• Emergency tiller.
• 24vDC & 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, generator or inverters
• 1x 120Ah 12vDC engine start battery
• 6x 24vDC Gel service batteries
• Mastervolt 120Ah battery charger
• Fischer Panda 24v generator
• Engine-mounted alternator
• 2x inverters
• 230v shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
• Fresh water shower in cockpit
• Newport 400 MkII 60 litre per hour watermaker
• Electric bilge pumps
• Electric shower drain pumps
• 2x 460 litres fuel tanks giving a total of 920 litres
• 2x 500 litres fresh water tanks giving a total of 1000 litres
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Garmin Radar/plotter
• Speed, depth, log and wind transducers with Garmin instruments
• 2x Simrad VHF with DSC
• Hob plus grill and microwave
• 24vDC refrigerator
• 24vDC freezer
• Whirlpool washing machine
• 4x heads and showers
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
• Bose stereo with speakers
• Samsung LVD TV
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 10 berths in forward crew twin, owners double, two guest doubles and sea berths in saloon.
• The interiors are comprised of a service cabin in the bow, which can be used by children or crew and which also has its own bathroom.
• Amidships is the convertible master cabin, i.e., it has two double beds and two bathrooms plus a foldaway central partition that can be used to convert the large master cabin into two guest cabins.
• Behind the mast is a double dinette with dining area starboard and lounge area on the port side.
• A large semi concealed galley and a chart area are located to the sides of the entrance and they create a background to the dinette, giving an idea of space while maintaining the privacy of the two service areas.
• In the stern there are two classical double cabins with separate bathrooms.
• All interior woodwork in varnished light wood
• Main bulkhead, hull innings and heads finished in white
• Highest quality upholstery and finishes throughout
• 3 spreader rig
• White painted carbon fibre mast
• White painted inboom-furling boom
• Hydraulic genoa furling
• Code sail furler
• Rod rigging
• Hydraulic vang
• Hydraulic backstay
• 4x electric winches
• Double stainless lifelines.
• Flush deckhead hatches
• Integrated hydraulic pasarelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Concealed anchor mounting
• Electric anchor windlass
• Anchor with 75m chain
• Fenders & warps
Viewing arrangementsLying Olbia - Sardinia
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.